Environmental Health and Safety Policy
- Angel Cellular is committed to sorting, repair, data destruction, re-purposing and refurbishing services for cell phones. We have become exceptionally proficient with the processing of LCD displays to inspect, test, repair, refurbish and downstream recycle as needed.
- Angel Cellular has a zero tolerance landfill policy and will protect the environment by maintaining the highest possible standards of recycling and reuse excellence.
- Angel Cellular is committed to the prevention of pollution and the prevention of injury and ill health.
- Angel Cellular is committed to meeting customer requirements.
- Angel Cellular is committed to managing used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, refurbishment, recovery, disposal (RRD) hierarchy including on-site and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- Angel Cellular is committed to managing Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment.
- Angel Cellular is committed to continuous improvement achieved through monitoring of objectives and targets and rigorous evaluation of our management system.
- Angel Cellular is committed to complying with all legal and other requirements.
- Angel Cellular is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.
- We recognize that the responsibilities for environment, health & safety and security are shared, requiring cooperation, not only between employees and their supervisors, but among and between all those who assume the various roles within the company.
- Angel Cellular will continually improve the EH&S system and performance. This will include the setting of EH&S goals, taking into consideration our EH&S aspects and impacts from our business, financial, operational and legal requirements as well as the views of interested parties.